Friday 17 November 2017

Breakfast At The New Kedai Kopi Macau, Taman Pertama

I woke up early but heard the sound of raindrops on the awning behind my house. I went to the washroom and then went back to sleep again. Can forget about the early morning walk.
By the time I unlocked the gate, it was about 7:10 am in the morning.
By then there was no raindrop and there was a bright sunrise.
 I was trying to capture the glowing clouds behind the rooftop opposite my house.
This was opposite side facing the sunrise.
*     *     *     *     *
We went to a new Kedai Kopi Macau (coffee shop) in Taman Pertama which a friend recommended to us. Address: 21, Lorong Taman Sembilan, Taman Pertama, Ipoh.
I ordered a bowl of curry noodle with a few stuffed ingredients.
I prefer my curry with yellow noodles.
Hubby's bowl of noodle with chicken claws, pig's stomach, intestines and white radish.
He prefers mixed noodles (flat rice noodle + yellow noodle)
We both ordered the bitter black Kopi O.

Linking to Skywatch Friday.

And by all means don't brag about being wise and good if you are bitter
and jealous and selfish; that is the worst sort of lie.
(James 3:14, The Living Bible-TLB)

42 comments:

  1. just had pork soup last night. Now i see your curry noodle i feel like eating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great sky shots and the food looks delicious. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by all means don't brag about being wise and good if you are bitter

    and jealous and selfish; that is the worst sort of lie.

    (James 3:14, The Living Bible-TLB)



    I hadn’t heard this verse said like that before. It is eye-opening, isn’t it?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandi! Different versions said it differently and it is good eye-opener!

      Delete
  4. I prefer your meal than your husband's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such interesting food! Not sure if I could eat your husbands choice.....but I’m sure Texas has some unusual food here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! There are many choices to choose from.

      Delete
  6. I love these sky photos ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty skies and good food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bowl of curry noddles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie! It is a nice bowl of curry noodles!

      Delete
  9. I love your hubby's noodles with the pig's intestines, pig's stomach and radish, comfort food on a cold day

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I could do the pigs intestines and the like, but the first dish would be most lovely.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is this bitter drink, a kind of coffee? OH, your sky! I find sun rises and sunsets are always more beautiful after the rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. It is black kopi, bitter without any sugar.

      Delete
  12. It’s not easy to capture that glow, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sky shots are all nice, but oh, that first one is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I am to choose, I will go for your dish. I am not into innard. Haha.

    I also prefer yellow noodle for my curry mee.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fotografías del cielo muy bonitas. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd happily order both your choices, except for the chicken feet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...