Sunday 27 November 2016

Visit To The Paddock In Fraser's Hill.

We have visited the Paddock once many year ago. For this trip, we visited the Paddock again since it was a first time for the youngest in our group. It was a week day and the place was very quiet. We saw 2 cars parked on the road side outside the gate and the visitors' parking lot a short distance away was empty.
A short distance to walk after going through the gate.
One for our albums and one for my blog.
From afar, we saw 3 horses.
Warming up for one of the horses.
A horse ride experience for this young child.
For me and my photo taking friends, this Secret Garden got us curious. Secret or not, we had to take a look.
And look what we found in the Secret Garden! Giant red bracts/flowers. 
These two were still upright with yellow flowers.
We also found some interesting plants in the garden.
Orchid flowers.
Photo credit: Tsang
Beautiful capture of a new tender leaf by our friend.
Photo credit: Tsang
Side view of the tender leaf.
Flower buds of the Trumpet plant.
And we also found a green seed pot hanging from the Trumpet plant.
Nov. 2016 - Fraser's Hill
We intentionally had a group photo with this standing order for our sweet memories.
Nov. 2016 - Fraser's Hill
Another one at the Clock Tower, also in the same standing order. Why? To compare! Before our Fraser's Hill trip, our friend dug out an old photo and share it with us through whatsapp!
1998/1998 - Church Family Camp in Cameron Highlands.
Here is a photo of the same 3 couples taken in 1998/1999 in Cameron Highlands. The difference is about 18 years. Can you see any differences after 18 years?

Once you were less than nothing; now you are God's own.
Once you knew very little of God's kindness;
now your very lives have been changed by it.
(1 Peter 2:10, The Living Bible-TLB)

48 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I wonder how it feel riding on a horse back.

      Delete
  2. lovely place to visit .
    today me and my hubby were watching our photo album of summer visits to my native land which is mountainous and green .most of photos were same in standing order and while looking at them i laughed and reminded my hubby that how all were getting upset with my constant capturing and see now how precious they are as memories of our beautiful visits .
    i really enjoyed your group photos and horse and flower pics are interesting too .thank you for sharing the pleasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Baili. Whatever we have captured in the photos, they have become precious memories of the beautiful moments we have shared together.

      Delete
  3. Hello, it is a pretty place to visit. I love the horses. Gorgeous flowers.
    Enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the before and after pictures. How cool. What a wonderful way to set those shots up.

    Have a fabulous day Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Just for keeping tracks on any changes in the years to come. Have a beautiful day!

      Delete
  5. What a great post and photos! I also love the before and after shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. We hope to continue with the group photos whenever we meet up for our holidays.

      Delete
  6. The giant red flowers are gorgeous, and so is the unfolding leaf. You are all such a beautiful and happy bunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. We are a happy bunch indeed! Have a great day!

      Delete
  7. The one main difference is that your hair is now white. I like white hair and I hope my hair will be fully white as yours one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. Initially, there was so much discouragement but now, everyone is telling me to let my white hair be natural. Now I save time and money, no need to spend time at the hair saloon and pay for the hair colouring!

      Delete
  8. Nice post <3
    Follow for follow ?
    amylifestyleadress.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I am now following you. Have a nice day!

      Delete
  9. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun trip! I enjoyed it.
    I love seeing the greens. We have a bit of snow this month!
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenn. We do not have snow or winter here. Now it is rainy season here.

      Delete
  11. I don't think I've ever seen those giant red bracts before. Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great place the Paddock is ~ beautiful horses and nature shots ~ thanks.

    Wishing you a lovely week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. One thing for sure, the three couples are still so loving after so many years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Libby. Ha ha...we hope to be more loving than before!

      Delete
  14. I really enjoyed seeing the plants and flowers, and the comparison shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. From now on, we will be taking comparison shots. Have a great day!

      Delete
  15. Very nice plants. I haven't seen a horse up close and personal LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phong Hong. I have yet to ride a horse or even touch it.

      Delete
  16. I commented on this before so I do not know where it went to!! Love the post and especially the horses, Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. So sorry for the missing comment. Keep well too and have a good day!

      Delete
  17. Horses a beautiful animals but they scare the hell out of me, just saying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to see horses and I too think they are beautiful. Until now, I dare not touch or ride a horse yet.

      Delete
  18. Label something 'secret' and you get lots of kepoh-chis haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! You are right, Stacy. The word "secret" always awaken the kepoh-chis or busybodies in us! Die, die also must go check it out!

      Delete
  19. You are looking good even after 18 years, Nancy! I remember this clocktower ..it is my favourite corner at Fraser's Hill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. The clock tower is still the same after all these years.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...