Wednesday 23 September 2015

Trying Out Some Natural Cleaning Products

On Thursday morning, I was expecting some products to be delivered to my house. Out of the blue, a friend messaged me that she will be having breakfast in my area and invited me and another friend to meet her there. I had just got in from the garden and I quickly tidied myself up and drove to our regular coffee shop.

After breakfast, we drove to the market to get some fruits and then we drove home. Upon reaching home, I suddenly remembered the products! I hope I didn't missed the courier van.
Five minutes after I reached home, the courier van turned up in front of my gate. What a good timing! 
 Received these items from EnviroHome for my use and review.
Of course, I am excited to try something new, to find out whether the products are what they claimed to be! I will introduce the products one by one.
But first, let us see what EnviroHome says about its products. It says that their natural cleaning products do not contain dangerous and harmful chemicals e.g. formaldehyde and other toxins, which contribute to indoor air pollution by releasing harmful fumes called volatile organic compounds. These harmful fumes and toxin are able to enter into our bodies through our skin, through the air we breathe, and through the water we drink.

By using natural cleaning products, we are keeping our homes and laundry clean and at the same time we are also protecting our families, playing our part to keep our environment free from harmful pollutants and saving the fate of our Earth for the future generations!

EnviroHome Multi-Purpose Cleaner.

Made from 100% natural ingredients and is proven gentle. It is safe for kids and petsOne multi-purpose cleaning product for cleaning floor, kitchen units, stainless steel kitchen faucet, toilets, bathrooms, jewelries and interior of cars, etc.

*  I tried it on my kitchen stove top from which I had a hard time trying to clean off the oil stains. I sprayed on the stove surface and gently scrubbed it with a green pad scrubber. I used a rinsed clean cloth to wipe off. I am satisfied with the result because the black oil stain easily came off.

No rinse is needed. It is chemical free, bubble free, fragrance free and colorant free. There is also no slippery, soapy feeling. I used bare hands because I am not used to wearing gloves and the skin of my hands does not have any burning sensation and it does not feel dry or rough.


EnviroHome Food Wash.

It is non toxic and 99% biodegradable formula without any chemical ingredients but breaks down the pesticides, wax, insecticides, bacteria and preservatives.

It is suitable for washing vegetables and fruits and also breaks down the bacteria and fishy smell from seafood and raw meat to preserve the freshness.

*  I used it to wash my green leafy veggies because almost all veggies are sprayed with pesticides. It will be good to break down the pesticides and bacteria for easy rinsing especially those veggies that I will be eating raw.

I squeezed 2 pumps of food wash into a basin, add water to mix thoroughly and soak my veggie fully covered with water. After soaking for about 1 to 2 minutes, I washed and then rinsed the veggies twice. I don't know whether it was my imagination or not, but the veggie seemed fresher after that.

EnviroHome Laundry Detergent.

It does not harm but help saves the environment and is 99.9% biodegradable. It is safe for pregnant women and those with sensitive skins.

*   For machine wash: Pour 50 ml laundry detergent into the washer. For tough stains, apply a small amount of laundry detergent directly on the stain and gently rub it. 

*    For hand wash: Pour 25 ml laundry detergent into 5 liters of water and mix well. Soak clothes over 1 hour before washing for better result. It is foam free and no lingering soapy feel, so it helps to save electricity and water bill. Usually when I used other detergent, I will have to rinse my hands many times to get rid of the soapy feeling and later my hands will feel dry and rough.

My clothes do feel clean and odor free even though the days were cloudy with the haze and no strong sunlight to dry my clothes. 

The products are easy on my hands and I get to eat fresher and safer raw veggies. Plus I will be contributing to a safer environment by using these products. I am happy with the free products for my review. 

If you are interested and would like to find out more about these products and many others, you can click on the links below:


Official website: http://envirohome.com.my
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ENVIROHOME.MALAYSIA


Disclaimer:

I do not receive monetary compensation for this review. Receiving product samples did not influence the final review. All opinions expressed herein are my own. I do no guarantee and will not be held responsible if you decide to purchase the product; and you are dissatisfied with it.

8 comments:

  1. They look and sound good, Nancy. I use baking soda and vinegar a lot for cleaning...it is inexpensive, natural and does a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great product, Nancy! Would love to try one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. There are so many great products out there for us to try. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. I hope l those products work out well for you Nancy and that they aren't too expensive. Like Linda I use a lot of baking soda and vinegar. I use vinegar alone (in water) to soak and clean my fruits an vegetables before rinsing and drying for storage. It works well and really cleans everything nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyful for sharing about the vinegar. Sounds good! Have a happy day!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...