Saturday 14 February 2015

Hairstyles To Suit Dresses

When I was young, I had long hair and I used to keep them at shoulder length, sometimes even longer. The advantage with having long hair is that I can fashion my hair style e.g. tie them up in simply pony tail with fanciful and colourful ribbons or bands. I can also clip them in different fashion with variety of colourful clips. Or I can also keep them straight or wavy and let them loose and natural.


As I grow older, I sweat a lot and keeping my hair long can aggravate the problem. Our weather can be very hot most of the days, so I have no option but to keep my hair short. I have gotten used to having short hair.


Recently when I was at my hairdresser, in the course of our conversation I heard one of the customers mentioned that she had problem choosing dresses with her short hair. If she has long hair, it would be easier to go with most dresses. As a woman, regardless of our age, we all still want to look pretty and presentable. My hairdresser smiled broadly and said that that is a very small problem. 

My hairdresser is also a good hair stylist. Many customers, regardless of their age have come to seek her advice. She said that many of her customers whether they have short or long hair, have used hair extension on her recommendation.

My hair dresser ordered these hair extensions on line from micvirginhair.com and she keeps come ready in her shop. She would then style the hair extension as requested by her clients or as recommended by her to her clients. She assured us that these can be washed, trimmed according to the style suitable for her clients and can last for a long time with proper care. These can also be cut, coloured, straightened and ever curled. With these hair extension, her customers can easily switch or change their hair styles as and when they feel like it, from short to long or from long to short.


Who is like the wise man?
Who knows the explanation of things?
Wisdom brightens a man's face and changes its hard appearance.
(Ecclesiastes 8:1, NIV)

3 comments:

  1. Much obliged for the profitable data and experiences you have so given here... long hairstyles for women

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...