Friday 19 December 2014

FELLOWSHIP OVER A GLASS OF AMBARELLA (AMBRA) JUICE

Last week my friends and I had a gathering in my house. We usually come together once a week and the venue will be in one of our houses. Since I have just harvested my Ambarella (ambra) fruits, I decided to serve them some refreshing ambra juice, instead of some sweet drink (tong sui). I know my friends would love the chilling, refreshing juice because that particular day was really hot.
So before my friends arrived, I cleaned up the fruits, placed them in a container and leave it in the refrigerator. And I also have the sour plums to add to the drink. There is also some light snacks to munch on if we want to.

As usual, when we come together, everyone is excited to share their stories. We took turns to share, drinking ambra juice and munching snacks. After all the sharing, one friend asked another friend (the one who introduced us to online shopping) to show her the steps to do online shopping, as this is new to us.
Okay! Why not? Anyway it could come in useful, in case we do need to do online shopping in the near future. Since my PC is in my second hall, we all sat around the computer, with my friend showing us step by step. So as an example, she has to take us to a website and explain the steps. This friend of mine took us to a fashion website which she knows will interest all the ladies.

Chiffon Strapless A-line Floor-length Ruffles Prom Dresses #DLT02014441When she clicked on this website Prom Dresses 2015, we were all eyes, not concentrating on what she was explaining to us but our eyes were on those attractive gowns that were on display on the screen. She smiled and said that we can view those dresses or gowns after she finished showing us what she needed to show. One thing at a time. In a short while, she took us back to this link https://www.landybridal.co.uk/prom-dresses-2016-c-2/. We all enjoyed looking, commenting and I am sure all of us enjoyed imagining ourselves wearing those beautiful dresses. When ladies get themselves engrossed in fashion, they forget the time. We did not realized that we spent so much time looking, talking and discussing fashion until one of our mobile phone rang. Time to prepare dinner. So here ended our fellowship and time to disperse until the next meeting.

As water reflects a face,
so a man's heart reflects the man.
(Proverbs 27:19, New International Version-NIV)

4 comments:

  1. I love to drink ambarella juice too! No sour plum in it and no sugar for me, thank you. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make this ambra juice with sour plum added, just simply love it, so refreshing. It doesn't come cheap, one glass cost RM3.50. I spotteed my favourite snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried this, and what a wonderful post as always, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...